Fitness & Nutritional Products
The Health Stream Force treadmill is the best budget running treadmill in the market. At the same price point other brands offer much smaller decks with very porr cushioning. The Force on the other hand has a large purpose built running deck with two large durometers on each side. This suspends the deck from the fram at the front giving the user maximum shock reduction for thier joint.
- Max User Weight140kg
- Elevation15 levels
- Program30 preset , 2 x userand 1 x HRMonitorSingle window LCD
- Running Surface145 x 50 x 1.6mm
- MP3 Yes
- Contact heart rate plus chest strap
- Kick cylinder soft drop
The Avenger is an entry level running machine in the Health Stream range. It has been cleverly designed to be compact whislt still offering a large enough surface to run on.
- 120kg user weight capacity
- Motor 1.75chp
- Speed 1-16kph
- Elevation12 automatic levels
- 12 programs designed to target both weight loss and fitness orintated goals.
- 2 x userand
- 1 x HR Monitor
- Single window LCD
- Running Surface130 x 45 x 1.6mm
- Contact heart rate sensors
- Chest strap Reciever
- Kick cylinder soft drop
The T507 Treadmill is for those who are looking for a quality piece of equipment which will last a lifetime. Horizon fitness made by Johnson health tech is one of the leaders in fitness equipment manufacturing around the world not just an Australian self imported brand like many of our competitors who’s warranties are smaller and quality lacks with performance.
The T507 is by far the best valued treadmill under $3000 with an extra sturdy frame with extra support medical rails and a thick gauge of steel frame. Not only is the cushioning system on the T507 is extra supportive for those with injuries or for those who are looking for equipment which will minimise joint impact. The orthopaedic belt is 4.4mm in thickness which creates that extra comfort under your sole much similar to an expensive running shoe which absorbs impact. This type of belt is safe on the motors as Horizon offers the industry leading warranty being – 10 years unconditional motor warranty including wear and tear, 5 years warranty on program control board, motor control board, incline motor, 2 years warranty on parts and labour.
Programming on the T507 is simple but effective for any type of training whether it be weight loss, interval training or general health and fitness goals. The simple to use silicon buttons are an added feature as well as the easy to use toggle’s for quick speed changes. There are over 14 programs including heart rate control, specific for weight loss goals.
Perfect for: Users up to 150kg who prefer a commercial size deck, orthopaedic mat and heavy duty powerful folding treadmill.
- Belt Area: 51 x 152 cm
- Elevation: 0 – 12 (.5% Increments)
- Speed: 0.8 – 20 kmh
- Motor: 2.5 CHP Digital Drive Motor
- Cushioning: VCS (Variable Cushioning System)
- Belt: 4.4 mm Orthopedic
- Dimensions: 198 L x 84 W x 133 H cm
- Weight: 114 kg
- Max. User: 170 kg
- Display: 10 x 14 LED dot matrix display
- Programming: 14 Programs (Manual, Interval,Rolling, Weight Loss, Hill Run, Hill Climb, After Burner, Pacer, HRC 2, Custom 1, Custom 2, Custom 3, Custom 4)
- Console Feedback: Time, Distance, Speed, Incline, Calories, Heart Rate
- Heart Rate: Contact HR Sensors, Telemetric HR
- Extras: 2 x Drink Bottle Holders
Polo M delivers exemplary performance and durability usually found in stationary bikes twice as much.
- Brake System: : Magnetic
- Magnetic 1 window display showing speed, distance, time and calories
- 8 levels of variable resistance
- Use by foot or hand
- 3 Years Parts & Electronics
- 1 Year Labour
Part of the Advantage Series of fitness equipment from Kettler, the Giro P is has an upgraded specification in comparison to the popular Paso 309. Key features include a 9kg balanced flywheel with 16 levels of computer controlled resistance levels, 12 pre-set programmes, heart rate control, fitness test, recovery test, 4 user profiles, height and lateral adjustable seat as well as leg levellers and transport wheels! The low step-thru design makes for easier access for getting on and off while the back-lit computer provides advanced programming that is simple to operate. With the GIRO P Upright bike, you will get challenging and rewarding workouts, smooth performance, dependable componentry and workmanship, and appealing style, all at an affordable price.
- Inform ative blue back-lit LCD electronic computer display with push & turn controls
- Displays: Total distance, Time, Speed, RPM, Energy consumption and Heart Rate
- ?8 programs with adjustable intensity levels?o Graphic dot matrix hill profiles show preset program variations?o Heart Rate Control Programs automatically adjust resistance to maintain target rate
- Heart rate can be measured via the telemetric hand grip sensors , via the optional infrared ear clip sensor or via the optional wireless Polar® T-34 chest strap transmitter?o Quick Start Feature – Simply begin pedaling
- Recovery feature for cardio-wellness index calculation?o Motor-controlled variable magnetic resistance system with 16 resistance levels
- Handlebars covered with foam rubber for a durable and secure grip?o Adjustable multi-position position handle bars for a custom fit?o 11 inch wide, contoured, thick padded saddle for maximum comfort
- ?Saddle height is adjustable with 10 positions as well as 3″ of fore and aft adjustability
- Weighted Self-righting pedals with foot straps
- ?Powder coated, high carbon, tubular steel frame
- The Q factor of the GIRO P is 9 inches providing comfort and stability
- ?Heavy 17.6 pound flywheel delivers smooth operation?o Sealed Ball Bearings yield smooth performance that is maintenance-free
- No-maintenance belt drive system?o Poly “V” drive belt yields silent operation
- Built-in floor levelers
- Magnetic brake system: Motor-controlled magnetic brake system
- Flywheel: 9kg
- Resistance levels:Computer controlled adjustment of resistance in 16 steps
- Programs: 10 programs inc 4HRC
- Heart rate: Electronic pulse hand sensors, in built reciever, recovery pulse with fitness rating
- Cranks:3 piece cranks with sealed bearings
- Features: Step through design for easy mounting, transport castors and height adjustment
- Max user weight: 130kg
- Frame: Lifetime
- Parts: 5 years
The Kettler Giro GT spin bike combines the traditional spin bike feel with the benefit of computer controlled resistance. It has many in built programs that have been designed to target weight loss or fitness based goals. This combined with a heavy 18kg flywheel and 1-32 level resistance system the Kettler Giro GT will give you more variety than any other spin bike in the market.
- Brake System: Generator – driven magnetic brake system
- Resistance: Adjustment of resistance from 1-32
- Flywheel: 18kg flywheel
- Computer: Blue back-lit training computer with 36 programs inc pulse controlled training
- Generator: Generator keeps the exerciser mains supply-free
- Seat, pedals & handlebar: Saddle adjustment, pedals with race hook, traithlon handlebars adjustable
- Max User Weight: 130kg
- Features: German designed and german engineered
- Assembled dimensions: 102 x 53 x 113cm
This is one of the best spin bikes in the market . It has a very heacy 20kg flywheel that make it extremly smooth even under heavy resistance.
The Sports Art Spin Bike is completly djustable to suit the user. Making it a more enjoyable ride than your average spin bike.
- Durable grooved V-Belt direct drive system.
- Square steel construction on Handle bar set, stem & Seat post set.
- Flywheel – casting iron flywheel 20kgs with a certain equilibrium and momentum during wheel motion.
- Tension Control – Multi-control different lightness & heaviness. Turn the knob to adjust. ( increase or decrease)
- Low maintenance & easy assembly.
The Healthstream EVO EV625 Rower has a huge variety of workout options with 16 levels of fan and magnetic resistance as well as 9 workout programs to choose from. The large, easy to see console shows multiple readings at once so you can keep track of all the important information during your workout, including heart rate through the use of the wireless receiver and chest strap included. The foot rests are slightly different to most rowers as they are fixed but contain flexible inserts, this improves the stability of the machine as well as your comfort levels. Being foldable and having wheels makes it easy to move and store the unit when needed, while the 130kg user weight capacity indicates the build quality of the machine when compared other units capacities.
- 16 Levels of fan and magnetic resistance
- 9 Workout programs
- Console displays: Time, Distance, Pulse and Strokes per minute, multi function display so you can view multiple measurements at the same time
- Large moulded padded seat for a comfortable workout
- Fixed foot rests with flexible inserts that provide stability when working out
- Foldable for easy storage
- Wireless receiver and chest strap for monitoring heart rate and workout intensity
- Wheels for easy transport and storage
- User weight capacity: 130kg
The WaterRower Natural is hand crafted in solid Ash and stained Honey Oak for consistency of color. Each machine has been hand finished with Danish Oil giving a deep lustre an warmth to the wood.
Wood has been chosen due to its marvellous engineering properties, primary amongst these is its ability to absorb sound and vibration enhancing the WaterRower’s quietness and smoothness of use.
Ash, like all woods used in WaterRower construction, is a premium hardwood with incredible longevity and dimensional stability. For reasons of ecology, all our woods are harvested from replenishable forests.
How It Works
The WaterRower’s patented WaterFlywheel has been designed to emulate the exact dynamics as a boat moving through water; the objective of the exercise of rowing
The outcome is an exercise with uncanny similarity to the “real thing”, including:
- Naturally Self Paced – anyone can row regardless of age, sex, size of level of fitness
- Naturally Self Regulating Resistance – the WaterRower’s patented WaterFlywheel alters resistance according to the users intensity
- Naturally Even Stroke – works the muscle groups evenly, and in proportion to their strength
- Natural Fluid Connection – no jerkiness or jarring like conventional mechanical rowers
- Naturally Good for the Back – strengthens the posture and muscles of the core
Weight / Benches
Super convenient workout bench which can be folded flat. Perform all your favourite bench exercises such as bench press, military press, bent over rows, flyes and so on then simply fold up the bench and store it in your wardrobe or under the bed.
- Ideal for Home Use
- Folds down for easy storage
- Adjustable from Flat to Incline and Decline positions
- Dual rear wheels for easy transport
- Can be used in 6 different angled positions from decline to flat to incline
- Dimensions for 90 degree ‘in use’ mode: 111cm (length) x 42cm (width) x 112 (height)
- Seat height = 44cm
- Folded Flat Dimensions = 112cm (length) x 42cm (width) x 20cm (height)
- Weight = 9.5kg
- Weight rating = 200kg (including user)
Force USA have designed this great bench capable of withstanding the strongest of users. Fully adjustable to upright.
- Suitable for VKR, Chin Up + More
- Extra Options Push Up Handles
- Chin Up Option Wide & Narrow Grip
- Padding Extra Thick Stitched
- Max user weight 130 kg
These stands are for use with free weight training.
- Commercial quality (welded upright for maximal strength)
- Many incremental adjustments for the perfect height required for your exercise
- Weight holder on back for extra storage
- Dip handles included as standard (slightly angled so very ergonomic)
- Quick change bar holders and safeties (stronger than telescopic design)
- Adjustable width squat stands
- York 530 Bench
- Leg developer
- York 50kg Barbell and Dumbbells
- Exercise diagram
Solid, compact and effective, the Force USA Power Rack with Band Pegs and Multi Grip Chin Up Bar is strong enough for gym use, while designed to fit into any home. Featuring SteelForce(TM) Structural Integrity and heavy-duty. The Force USA Power Rack is built to take a pounding. And, with an “Class A” rating, the Force USA Power Rack comes with a Lifetime Structural Warranty along with 2 years warranty on all cables and pulleys. (on all cable attachments available for this unit). The Force USA Power Rack is unmatched in its class and will give you solid and intense workouts for many years to come!
The Force USA Power rack provides over 30+ of the best, most effective free weight exercises in machine form. Combine this with the optional Lat Pulldown/Low Row, Pec Deck and Cable Crossover options for the ultimate workout in the comfort of your own home. With the ability for 3 people to train at the same time with the Power Rack and Cable Crossover option the Force USA Power Rack is the only piece of strength equipment you will ever need!
The Force USA Power Rack is virtually maintenance free and easy to assemble.
Although the Force USA Power Rack provides three-person accessibility, the footprint is very compact.
Combine Bands with your Force USA Power Rack for the ultimate positive and negative exercises along with assisted pull ups, band weighted pull ups, assisted dips, band weighted dips, resisted push ups plus many more exercises!
- Assembled dimensions 1290mm wide x 1480mm deep x 2125mm high
- 1680mm wide with Band Pegs
- Weight load capacities:
- Barbell Hooks = 1000lbs
- Stainless Steel Barbell Safety’s = 1500lbs
- High & Low Pulleys = 800lbs
- Cable Crossover = 800lbs each
- Accepts standard and Olympic size weight plates.
- Includes 4x Barbell Hooks and 2x Stainless Steel Barbell Safety’s
- Perform over 50+ different exercise variations including compound and band exercises!
- Features fully adjustable Force USA Band Pegs for positive and negative exercises for the Ultimate Workout.
- Numbered adjustments to make adjusting hooks fast and easy!
- More vertical & horizontal adjustments than most other power racks on the market!
- Solid Steel Multi-Grip Chin Up Bar with deep knurling.
- Tools and instructions provided for easy setup.
- Perform free-weight exercises knowing you are safe with heavy duty reliable safety catches you can workout to failure and push your muscles to the max!
- SteelForce(TM) Structural Integrity – Built to last high quality heavy-gauge steel that supports even the toughest of workouts.
- EcoCoat(TM) – Environmentally friendly powder coating.
- Class A, Lifetime Structural Replacement Warranty along with 2 years parts warranty on all cables and pulleys.
- Weights, barbell bench, bands pictured are not included.
- Cage dimensions (LxWxH): 147 x 130 x 214
All Spirit Fitness ellipticals are designed with convenience, comfort, reliability, and aesthetic appeal in mind. We are confident that if you enjoy the experience – proper ergonomics & biomechanics, a smooth, quiet stride, important workout data feedback, and challenging programs, that you will adhere to a regular exercise routine with whichever elliptical you chose.
The XE195 is our entry level elliptical. It is just as dependable as the other models, but with a few less programs and features. This model is very appealing to someone that usually likes to create their own workout as they progress through the routine (Manual mode).
This unit features a bright blue backlit LCD console, an extensive amount of exercise data, electromagnetic resistance, and a post workout summary of the accumulated data.
- Stride Length: 20 inch
- Tension Levels: 20 levels
- Flywheel: 11kg flywheel
- Programs: 5 programs
- Console: Blue 7.5inch LCD display
- Features: Resistance controls on handlebar, dual cooling fans, water bottle holder
- Pedals: Foot pedal with 2 degree pronation, dual pedal rail track
- Max user weight: 160kg
- Health Benefits Forward action cross trainers are now outselling treadmills in speciality fitness stores in the USA. They offer up to 35% more caloires burned for the same amount of time on a treadmill. No wonder they are won of our best sellers. Will also Help ward off osteoporosis with this weight bearing exercise. Improve heart & lung capacity and circulation. Provides a total body workout without stressing joints.
- Frame: Lifetime
- Parts: 5 Years
For over two decades Spirit has been committed to providing their clients with a wide selection of reliable, high performance treadmills. Now teamed with Dyaco International Inc. Spirit Fitness has developed an innovative new line of ellipticals — the XE-Series.
All Spirit Fitness ellipticals are designed with convenience, comfort, reliability, and aesthetic appeal in mind. We are confident that if you enjoy the experience – proper ergonomics and biomechanics, a smooth, quiet stride, important workout data feedback, and challenging programs, that you will adhere to a regular exercise routine with whichever elliptical you chose.
The XE295 is Spirits mid priced traditional elliptical. It has the same features as the XE195 plus two heart rate and user programs, additional console feedback, and greater product adjustability. This model is very appealing to someone that values extensive feedback.
This unit features a bright blue backlit LCD console, a multitude of program options, wireless heart rate, and an anatomical figure that specifies which muscles are minimally and maximally activated.
- Stride Length: 20 inch
- Resistance levels: 20 levels
- Flywheel: 14kg
- Programs: 10 programs including 2 heart rate, 2 user, interval
- Heart rate: In built reciever, bonus chest band, palm pulse
- Console: Blue 7.5inch LCD display, Computer display RPM, Dist, Cal, Speed, Time, Pulse, Running track
- Features: Ipod MP3 stereo speakers, muscle activation figure, resistance controls on handlebars, water bottle
- Features cont: Cooling fan, Heart rate % of max chart
- Pedals: Orthopedic rubber inster foot in pedal, 2 degree pronation, adjustable 3 position pedal angle
- Max user weight: 180kg